Advantages, Eligibility and Application
- Associates may use the suffix 'ALS' after their name.
- Benefits include professional networking by accessing the online Fellows Platform of the website and receiving The Linnean and PuLSe.
- Associates must be aged 18 or over and are entitled to borrow books from the Society's Library. There is no upper age limit.
- To become an Associate please complete the Application Form below. Please note that Associates do not need to be elected, as they automatically become Associates when completing the form and submitting the payment.
- If and when you desire to become a Fellow of the Linnean Society, with its associated benefits, you will need to notify the Membership Department, so that your name can be put forward for election.
For more information, please contact The Linnean Membership Department by emailing: email@example.com