Fellows and Associate Members of the Linnean Society of London residing in the British Isles can borrow up to six books from the Library with the following exceptions:
- Books published before 1850.
- Items containing original artwork or hand-coloured illustrations
- Oversize, rare, valuable or fragile books.
- Items containing or consisting of manuscript material, including annotations.
- Books with an important provenance or association.
Loans are for one month, and renewable if not required by another user. Loans are sent by Recorded Delivery (all postage to be paid by the borrower).
Reciprocal borrowing agreements are available in connection with other Burlington House Societies. If you wish to use another Society’s library, please contact the Linnean Society Library.