- James Abell, FLS: J. Ellis, An essay towards a natural history of the corallines … London: 1755. [Groner copy]
- James Abell, FLS: Ortus Sanitatis. Mainz: 1491.
- Benjamin Bather: J. Walcott, Flora Britannica Indigena: Or Plates of the Indigenous Plants of Great Britain. Bath: 1778.
- Dr Mark Benecke, FLS: G.E. Rumpf, Thesaurus Imaginum Piscium Testacerum ... Lugduni Batavorum: 1711.
- Dr Mark Benecke, FLS: J. Gould, A Century of Birds From the Himalaya Mountains. London: 1831.
- Glenn Benson, FLS: E. Lear, Illustrations of the Family of Psitticadae, or Parrots ... London: 1832.
- Glenn Benson, FLS: T. Hardwicke, 26 Indian Zoological Drawings, c. 1821-1822.
- David Burnett and Daniel Burnett: N. Winch, J. Thornhill and R. Waugh, The Botanist's Guide through the Counties of Northumberland and Durham. Newcastle: 1805-1807. Interleaved and annotated by Nathaniel Winch. "Adopted in memory of our father George Dawson Burnett (1917-2000)".
- Ian Caldwell, FLS, and the descendants, families and friends of John Stackhouse (1742-1819), eminent botanist, mycologist and marine biologist: J. Stackhouse, [Manuscript notebook on fungi], MS 459.
- Contributors: Ian Caldwell, Tom and Lucy Acton, John de Lucy, Nemone and Charlie Caldwell-Robinson, Christopher Caldwell, Sasha French, Zoe Panetta, Catherine Morrison, Roberta Pomberger, Ron Walker, Christopher Newman, Elizabeth McAuliffe, Toby Caldwell, Iris Evans and family, Susan Jackson, Jonathan French, Sheila Paynter and family, Betty Ross, Pamela Wolf, Vivien Young, Mark Caldwell, Lucian French, and Timothy Clark.
- Paul Frame, T. Pennant, [British Zoology]. London: 1766.
- Cheng Man Fung, C. Darwin, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection ... / by Charles Darwin. London: 1866. "Adopted for my father, Cheng Tin San".
- Lord Cranbrook, HonFLS: J. E. Smith, A sketch of a tour on the Continent in the years 1786 and 1787 … London: 1793. Vol. 1.
- Sir Robert Craufurd, Bt.: L. Le Comte, Memoirs and observations ... made in a late journey through the Empire of China, and published in several letters. London: 1698. "Adopted for Lady Georgina Craufurd".
- Viscount Davenport: R. Fortune, Three Years' Wanderings in the Northern Provinces of China, Including a Visit to the Tea, Silk, and Cotton Countries: With an Account of the Agriculture and Horticulture of the Chinese, New Plants etc. London: 1847.
- Viscount Davenport, R. Fortune, Two Visits to the Tea Countries of China, and the British Tea Plantations of the Himalayas with a Narrative of Adventures and a Full Description of the Culture of the Tea Plant, the Agriculture, Horticulture and Botany of China. 3rd. ed. London: John Murray, 1853.
Ian Endersby, FLS: George Montague, Monography (or treatise) containing observations on a range of subjects including fish, vertebrates, invertebrates, and birds, as well as indexes [manuscript], 1802. Including a Letter to George Montague by W.E. Leach, .
- Ric Glenn, FLS: W. J. Hooker & R.A. Salisbury, The Paradisus Londinensis … London: 1805-08. Vols. 1-2."Adopted for floral artist Criss Canning."
- Ric Glenn, FLS: W. J. Hooker, Exotic flora … Edinburgh: 1823-27. Vols. 1-3. "Adopted for my father, plantsman David Glenn."
- Martin Godfrey, FLS: J. Bolton, Filices Britannicae ... Leeds: 1785.
- David Goldsmith, ALS: Ortus Sanitatis. Strasbourg: 1499.
- Susan Gove, FLS: R. Pulteney, Catalogues of the Birds, Shells and Some of the More Rare Plants of Dorsetshire...London: 1799. "Adopted in the memory of Sam Berry."
- Jennifer Grundy, FLS: N.J. Jacquin, Plantarum rariorum Horti Caesarei Schoenbrunnensis: descriptiones et icones. [Vienna]: 1797-1804. Vols. 1-4. "Adopted in memory of Peter, my loving husband and mentor, and for the Fellows of the Linnean Society who have made me so welcome."
Jennifer Grundy, FLS: J. Evelyn, Sylva, or a Discourse of Forest Trees … London: 1670 ie 1669. “Adopted for Peter, who loved trees”.
- Alison Heath, FLS, and Roger Heath, FLS: Sir J. E. Smith, ed. Caroli Linnaei Flora Lapponica. London: 1792. Copy interleaved and annotated by J. E. Smith.
Elaine Monaghan, FLS: A. H. Hassall, A history of the British freshwater Algae including descriptions of the Desmideae and Diatomaceae … London: 1845. Vols. 1 & 2. "Adopted in memory of Dr John W.G. Lund CBE, DSc, FRS, FIBiol, FCIWEM, FLS; an eminent freshwater phycologist, my former boss, and always a good friend."
- Professor Mark Otten, FLS: G. F. Hoffmann, Vegetabilia Cryptogama. [Erlangen:]: 1787-90.
- Dr Chris Preston, FLS: J. Hedwig, Theoria generationis et fructificationis plantarum cryptogamicarum Linnaei. St Petersburg: 1784.
- Professor David Pye, FLS: E. Topsell, The History of Four-Footed Beasts and Serpents ... London: 1658.
- Dr Elizabeth Rollinson, FLS: The ferns of Great Britain and Ireland... Edited by John Lindley. Nature-printed by Henry Bradbury. London: 1855-56. "Adopted for my amazing husband and soulmate, David."
- Susan Wallace-Olson, FLS: M. Malpighi, Anatome plantarum ... London, 1675.
Donations to AdoptLINN also enabled the conservation of the following items: