Linnean Society Field Trip 2019: Slapton Ley
|Time:||From 00:00 to 23:59|
0207 434 4479 ext 211
FIELD TRIP Friday 16 – Sunday 18 August 2019
In association with the Field Studies Council, this field course aims to provide a snapshot of the natural history of Slapton Ley National Nature Reserve and the surrounding South Devon coastline.
Guided by experienced Tutors from the field centre, this course will explore a diverse array of habitats, spotting and identifying flora and fauna, introducing some biological survey techniques and learning about conservation management techniques.
Friday 16th August:
- Arrive by 4 pm
- Welcome talk
- Walk through the National Nature Reserve to Ley
Saturday 17th August
- Exploring the coastline around Prowle Point
- Observing the nocturnal wildlife of the reserve
Sunday 18th August
- Exploring Slapton Wood and Slapton Sands
- Leave by 4 pm
- The cost is £280 per person for single occupancy. Accommodation is in shared twin en-suite accommodation.
- If you are going as a couple or are going with someone than we can offer a shared room rate of £260 pp.
- All meals included in the price.
- More information on the weekend can be found here.
- Please note: The cost doesn’t include transport. More information on getting to the site can be found here.
Linnean Society Field Trip 2019: Slapton Ley - £190.00 - £280.00
Once your Registration has been successfully submitted, you will receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL.