A day to think about shaping the future of our profession and passion
|Venue:||The Linnean Society of London, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BF, United Kingdom|
Paul Jepson and Andrew Knight
PARTNER EVENT 11:00–18:00 Thursday 26 January 2017
Aims of the day
- Bring together cohorts studying conservation Masters courses to generate a greater sense of collective identity and empowerment.
- Explore the ideas and drivers that suggest a transformation in the science, policy and practice of conservation.
- Facilitate and encourage 'new generation' conservationists to voice and reflect upon the values, issues and practices which they would like to see at the centre of conservation 20-years hence.
- MSc/MPhil Biodiversity, Conservation and Management, University of Oxford
- MSc Conservation Science, Imperial College London
- MPhil Conservation Leadership, University of Cambridge
- MRes Biodiversity, Evolution and Conservation, University College London
- MSc Conservation, University College London
Registration for this event is essential. Please find the registration form below.